Myspace Quotes at WishAFriend.com

Σάββατο 3 Νοεμβρίου 2007

Nirvana

The man who sold the world

We passed upon the stairs,
We spoke of was and when
Although I wasn 't there
He said I was his friend
Which came as a surprise
I spoke into his eyes
-I thought you died alone
A long long time ago

Oh no, not me,
We never lost control,
You 're face to face,
With the man who sold the world

I laughed and shook his hand,
I made my way back home,
I searched for form and land,
Years and years I roamed,
I gazed a gazely stare,
We walked a million hills
I must have died alone,
A long long time ago.

Who knows, not me,
I never lost control,
You 're face, to face,
With the man who sold the world.



[videoclip: εδώ]

2 σχόλια:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Από τότε που κουράστηκες να ψάχνεις, έμαθες να βρίσκεις. Από τότε που ένας άνεμος σου εναντιώθηκε, ταξιδεύεις με όλους τους ανέμους.

Roylita είπε...

Δεν είναι η άρνηση το τέλος..Δεν είναι το σκοτάδι εμπόδιο.. Μια πρόκληση είναι.. Ή την ζεις ή σε ζει..